Academic Research Assistance
For more than a decade, Nfojo Research has been the premier, full-service academic consulting firm for master’s, doctoral, and PhD candidates completing thesis, dissertation, capstone, and project study research. Over the years, we have refined and expanded our dissertation and thesis help services to provide the most comprehensive support available throughout the research process.
Our team of dedicated academic consultants, statisticians, qualitative research experts, and analysts can offer you whatever support you might require to ensure you receive approval faster from your chair and university reviewers throughout your graduate research journey.
At Nfojo Research we can help you from the earliest stages of identifying and developing your topic, and continue to help you with your dissertation as you develop your full study. We can help you identify recent studies to support your research gap for your literature review, finalize a compelling research design, and assist you with your analysis to ensure you have robust results to your research questions. Then, once your dissertation or thesis writing is complete, we remain with you to ensure that your work is clear, concise, and follows all style and formatting guidelines, before helping you prepare for a smooth final defense.
Our academic consulting is truly client-focused and based on each researcher’s goals for his or her study. This personalized approach to dissertation assistance guarantees that you will have a dedicated team working with you throughout the process, so that you can feel confident that our assistance will be tailored to your specific needs and preferences at every stage.
Kindly put in your request at the Contact Us page, noting that we are highly conversant with:
- All statistical software packages including R, Matlab, SPSS, SAS, Stata, MPLUS, LISREL, AMOS, EQS, PASS, Maple, Mathematica, SPLUS, and many others
- VitalSource, Google Scholar, Lazy Scholar, Unpaywall, Open Access, Kopernio, Lean Library, Anywhere Access
- Keyword based delivery search — Dimensions & Microsoft Academic
- Survival Analysis including Kaplan-Meier Analysis
- Time Series Analysis, including Vector Autoregression (VAR), Vector Error-correction Models (VECM), and GARCH and its variants (NGARCH, EGARCH, etc.)
- Research literature clustering — Open Knowledge Map, Citation Gecko, Yewno
- Scholarly databases such as JSTOR, SAGE, EbscoHost, ProQuest, Questia, Blackwell Synergy, ScienceDirect, and many others
- Citations and references using EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley, JabRef, or Citavi
- Survey Development and Reliability/Validity testing of existing surveys
- SmartPLS for Partial Least Squares Path Modeling
- Statistical Power Analysis for Sample Size determination
- Data collection in Northern Belt (Upper West, Upper East, Savannah, North East and Northern Regions)/Western Belt (Central, Western, North Western Regions)/Eastern Belt (Volta, Oti & Eastern Regions)/Middle Belt (Ashanti, Ahafo, Bono, Tano Regions)/Greater Accra Belt (Greater Accra Region) regions of Ghana
- Multivariate Analysis (with multiple outcome variables), such as MANOVA and MANCOVA.
- Qualitative analytical methods including Phenomenological Analysis, Grounded Theory, NVivo, Nud*ist, Atlas and HyperResearch
- Agent-based modeling
- Data cleaning — OpenRefine, Trifacta Wrangler, Talend Data Preparation
- Analysis of all kinds: Panel | Bayesian | Conjoint | Gap | Trend | Turf | Contrarian | SWOT | Random forest | Ensemble | Principal components | Meta | Fuzzy regression discontinuity | fsQCA | Regression discontinuity |
- Optimization methods such as Linear and Nonlinear Programming, Genetic Search, and Simulated Annealing
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo and similar methods
- Nonparametric Methods
- Zero-Inflated Count Models
- TURF, Thurstone Scaling, and Shapley Values (used often in marketing-related projects)
- Conjoint Analysis, Choice Modeling, and Maximum Difference Scaling (MaxDiff)
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM), Confirmatory and Exploratory Factor Analysis (CFA and EFA), Multidimensional Scaling, and Path Analysis
- Neural Nets, Computational Mathematics, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Parallel Computing to handle very large datasets and for problems that would otherwise take excessive computing time
- Various Bootstrapping and Jackknife techniques
- Various forms of Regression Analysis, including Non-Linear Regression and Ridge Regression
- Data mining with Orange, Weka, Rattle, RapidMiner, Knime, jHepWork, Apache Mahout, ELKI
- APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, Oscola, and Harvard styles