Academic Research Assistance
If you want to have a fascinating thesis, the first thing to do is to start off early, with a fresh and trending topic. It is the glue that will hold your paper together. The more interesting and fascinating it is, the better the opportunity to graduate on time.
Agreeably, dissertations are difficult to write, and it is a common concern with busy students who are working and studying at the same time to earn their masters and doctorate degrees with international universities. Thankfully this is where we come in to help by having our team of academic experts assist with your project work.
With the strenuous standards set by foreign universities, academic research can turn out to be a charging bull. We understand that you deserve no less than the best, the reason why we have in our employ those lecturers with PhD and MPhil degrees.
We encourage students worldwide to use our service and be guided with their master's and PhD research work. What better way to be emboldened to defend your thesis before a crack faculty of professors in the foreign university you are submitting your work to?
We have been assisting with dissertations for more than a decade, and it gives us joy in helping students to graduate in the regular time allotted by their international universities. We take pride in resolving the damning critique of the committee chairs of prospective clients and bringing closure to those who have missed their deadlines.
Kindly put in your request at the Contact Us page, noting that we are highly conversant with:
- All statistical software packages including R, Matlab, SPSS, SAS, Stata, MPLUS, LISREL, AMOS, EQS, PASS, Maple, Mathematica, SPLUS, and many others
- VitalSource, Google Scholar, Lazy Scholar, Unpaywall, Open Access, Kopernio, Lean Library, Anywhere Access
- Keyword based delivery search — Dimensions & Microsoft Academic
- Survival Analysis including Kaplan-Meier Analysis
- Time Series Analysis, including Vector Autoregression (VAR), Vector Error-correction Models (VECM), and GARCH and its variants (NGARCH, EGARCH, etc.)
- Research literature clustering — Open Knowledge Map, Citation Gecko, Yewno
- Scholarly databases such as JSTOR, EbscoHost, ProQuest, Questia, Blackwell Synergy, ScienceDirect, and many others
- Citations and references using EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley, JabRef, or Citavi
- Survey Development and Reliability/Validity testing of existing surveys
- SmartPLS for Partial Least Squares Path Modeling
- Statistical Power Analysis for Sample Size determination
- Data collection in Northern Belt (Upper West, Upper East, Savannah, North East and Northern Regions)/Western Belt (Central, Western, North Western Regions)/Eastern Belt (Volta, Oti & Eastern Regions)/Middle Belt (Ashanti, Ahafo, Bono, Tano Regions)/Greater Accra Belt (Greater Accra Region) regions of Ghana
- Multivariate Analysis (with multiple outcome variables), such as MANOVA and MANCOVA.
- Qualitative analytical methods including Phenomenological Analysis, Grounded Theory, NVivo, Nud*ist, Atlas and HyperResearch
- Agent-based modeling
- Data cleaning — OpenRefine, Trifacta Wrangler, Talend Data Preparation
- Analysis of all kinds: Panel | Bayesian | Conjoint | Gap | Trend | Turf | Contrarian | SWOT | Random forest | Ensemble | Principal components | Meta | Fuzzy regression discontinuity | fsQCA | Regression discontinuity |
- Optimization methods such as Linear and Nonlinear Programming, Genetic Search, and Simulated Annealing
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo and similar methods
- Nonparametric Methods
- Zero-Inflated Count Models
- TURF, Thurstone Scaling, and Shapley Values (used often in marketing-related projects)
- Conjoint Analysis, Choice Modeling, and Maximum Difference Scaling (MaxDiff)
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM), Confirmatory and Exploratory Factor Analysis (CFA and EFA), Multidimensional Scaling, and Path Analysis
- Neural Nets, Computational Mathematics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Parallel Computing to handle very large datasets and for problems that would otherwise take excessive computing time
- Various Bootstrapping and Jackknife techniques
- Various forms of Regression Analysis, including Non-Linear Regression and Ridge Regression
- Data mining with Orange, Weka, Rattle, RapidMiner, Knime, jHepWork, Apache Mahout, ELKI
- APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, Oscola, and Harvard styles